Sunday, October 7, 2012

Perfect Pitch


 
Now here’s a movie not pretending to be what it isn’t.

All the previews and all the tell tale trailers, let’s face it, we know it’s going to be predictable.

However, if you’re in the mood for something easy to digest, this is the movie.  A high school singing competition with a moral at the end, what could be better on a Sunday afternoon that that?

I enjoyed this movie.  Theconcept and singing was fun, the movie was humourous and the acting was pretty good.
 
I did however,  find one distraction.  The lead actress Anna Kendrick reminded me of Ben Stiller and it really took away from what little concentration I needed.
 
C'mon, I dare you to tell me this is not true!
 


In all, I thought that this was a perfectly good pick for some light entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment